Los reyes del cielo del Boumort
- It is the only place in Europe where the four species of vultures of the continent reproduce: griffon vulture, black vulture, bearded vulture and Egyptian vulture.
- The incredible photographs and observations that can be taken from the hide.
- A pleasant excursion with which we will comfortably reach the top of the Reserve, from where we can observe fabulous views.
This activity has as its starting and finishing point in our Base Camp in Tremp. From our “headquarters”, we will drive to a location where the Reserve guards will wait for us and will accompany us to the hide within the Boumort National Hunting Reserve.
There we will be able to enjoy for about two hours, a unique spectacle that nature offers us: the observation of the 4 great carrion birds of southern Europe.
Then we will arrive at the Boumort free refuge, from where we will leave on foot to reach the highest point of the Reserve, Cap del Boumort, at 2,077 m. A round trip hike of about 2 hours.
At night we will arrive at our Base Camp, where you can enjoy a well-deserved rest, and remember the day lived. You can enjoy a good sauna and spa, before dining on the barbecue, with country lamb and a fantastic wine from D.O. Costers del Segre, for instance.
- Hide rental
- Activities according to the program
- One night accommodation at Amaroq Explorers Base Camp
- Amaroq Explorers Guide
- Accident and RC insurance
- Meals (Breakfasts, lunches, dinners)
- Services not mentioned in the list of included
- Clothing and personal equipment
- Transportation from Tremp to the hide (Possibility of going in the guide’s vehicle or taxi)
Arrival at the Boumort fauna observatory.
– Observation and taking pictures
Departure for the free refuge of the Boumort.
Arrival at the refuge.
Return to Tremp.
Night at Amaroq Explorers Base Camp.
– Farewell and end of program