Hiking & Kayaking in the Mont-rebei gorge
- A spectacular landscape that will be engraved on your retina forever.
- The experience of sleeping in a haima with all the details of a luxury room.
- Taste the best local products.
- Enjoy a starlight night sky with the endorsement of Unesco.
- Knowing and enjoying the territory producing a low environmental impact and contributing to local development, consuming local products.
Between Aragon and Catalunya, the Mont-rebei gorge cuts from north to south the Montsec mountain range, the first great formation of the Catalan Pre-Pyrenees. The reserve protects almost 600 hectares on the Catalan shore: the same gorge and the banks of the river (where the otter lives), the cliffs (home to large birds of prey) and part of the shady slope of Montsec d’Ares (covered with oaks) .
Come and enjoy an experience that will awaken your senses! Cross with us the Montsec mountain range, where the river Noguera Ribagorçana has created an immense vertical cut, the gorge of Mont-rebei, a spectacular landscape that we will cross both by water and by land, through its gorge. It will leave a mark on you. Let us tell you its secrets.
The camp site:
We will also sleep in haimas without giving up the comfort of a good hotel room. We will taste the best local products and enjoy a good D.O. Costers del Segre while we share a pleasant conversation by the fire.
Being able to contemplate the starry sky, declared a Starlight Sky under the protection of UNESCO, is a privilege of this area. Your senses will tinkle like the stars, until your spirit is once again filled with what you have probably lost.
Come reconnect with nature
The activities have many possibilities and can be perfectly adapted to different types of groups. Activities of a more sporty tone, interpreting the landscape, family …
- Transfers from the pier to las haimas
- Activities agreed in the program
- Welcome snack
- Accommodation in the haimas with half board (tasting dinner and breakfast)
- Kayaks and equipment (helmet, life-vest, paddle and waterproof bag)
- Amaroq Explorers Guide
- Accident and RC insurance
- Services not mentioned in the included list
- Personal clothing and equipment
Arrival at Corçà.
– We will leave the vehicles in the parking area, at the entrance of the town.
– Baggage collection and transfer to the campsite area.
– Travel to the campsite on foot.
Welcome to the camp
– Breafing on the development of the activity and operation of the camp
Departure from the camp to the Mont-rebei Gorge. A route of about 4h 30 ‘- 5h. There is the possibility of approaching the group by car to the car park of the Ermita de la Pertusa, where you can start the route, shortening the route by about 40 minutes.
During the route, we will cross the spectacular Mont-rebei gorge, a stage that will leave its mark on us. Hopefully we can see the vulture or the vulture, flying between the walls of Montsec.
The walking route is about 11 km and 600 m of positive gradient.
rrival at the Masieta.
– Picnic lunch
We pick up the kayaks, fast paddling class and take the way back, this time navigating the gorge, thus obtaining new views of this beautiful landscape.
The route along the river is about 6 kms in total. With the possibility of walking the section of the famous stairs of Montfalcó, on the Aragonese wall of the mountain range. (Montsec d’Estall).
The kayaks will be waiting for us again at the end of the second flight of stairs.
Arrival at the Corçà pier
– End of program
There is the possibility to spend an extra night in the haimes or in the hostel of Àger. (Contact us).