Guided hike in Montserrat: The needles that touches the sky
- Discover and enjoy the most capricious shapes nature has sculpted this mountain range.
- Know the legends surrounding this majestic landscape.
- Delight yourself with the best artisan products of the area.
- Just 40 minutes from Barcelona!
- We promote active and sustainable tourism and the preservation of historical memory.
Enjoy a day of trekking, walking a circular route by some of the most remote corners of the Montserrat Natural Park mountain Range. We will climb and descend by winding paths that lead us away from the busiest areas of the park and will transport us to magical places where the rocks seem to watch us and whisper into ours ears.
If we do not make noise and we are lucky, we will able to see who really is watching us; mountain goats that live between these rock summits. Animals able to walk, play and eat quietly between these walls of conglomerate.
It is a journey that will test us in some occasion, with some vertical steps, but adequately protected, we will overcome, though they put their “hot spot” on this tour.
We’ll finish the day with a tasting session of typical products from this area: cheese, cottage cheese, wine, honey, “coca” …
Is there a better way to end the day?
- Transportation from/to Barcelona
- Activities agreed in the program
- Tasting of typical products of the area
- Amaroq Explorers guide
- Accident and civil liability insurance
- Services not mentioned in the included list
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Personal expenses such as drinks, etc.
Meeting point, to be arranged with the group in Barcelona. We will do a quick review of the equipment so as not to leave us anything and we will go to the Can Massana Park. Private transportation (Van). (40 min.)
Start of the activity.
From Can Massana we will head towards the Vicenç Barber refuge, but when we reach the pass called “la Portella” we will turn off, uphill. At this point we begin to enter the world of “Las Agujas”. It will not take long to find a vertical projection that we will overcome with the help of a rope.
Arrival back to Can Massana.
Return to Barcelona.
The schedules can be adjusted in spring-summer and autumn-winter, depending on the needs of the clients.